More information display desirable

Many thanks for the ease that apt is bringing

But with the recent distribution of the free Corel Linux, based on Debian
there's a whole new batch of newbies that are getting into trouble.

I tried the Corel install out of curiosity, ended up hacking a non-graphical
installation
on top of a minimal Debian + XfreeX6
and am tracking the COLOS news group for a while and responding on technical
issues.

A core repetitive problem is that the newbies don't know how to access the
readily
available information.  It would be useful I think if every exit of
apt-get/capt
were accompanied by a message such as:

Documentation on packages is installed in
	/usr/share/doc/package-name
with installed files listed in  /var/lib/dpkg/info/package-name.list
The commands can be displayed by
	cat /var/lib/dpkg/info/package-name.list | grep bin
Command usage information is displayed by
	command --help
with more extensive information available through
		man command
and/or	info command
and graphically after installation of tkinfo and or tkman with
     		tkinfo command
and/or      tkman  command

This announcement can be shut off with
	apt-get info off