Re: gnome-apt

On Feb 09, thomas.r.shemanske@dartmouth.edu decided to present us with:

> Update failed.
> The following errors may help:
> The method driver /usr/lib/apt/methods/ftp could not be found.

Shouldn't the package be rebuilt (maybe renumbered 0.3.1 or even
0.3.0.4), and some big obvious warnings added like "This release
has no ftp method"? Perhaps in the "Description:" header,
postinst, --help, and even when it runs? Or optionally add a
fake ftp method that prints the warning and returns an error?

[]s,
                                               |alo
                                               +----
                 Resistance is futile.