pkgAcquireStatus

I first set up an "Update" menu item with just the text pkgAcqStatus from
apt-get, and now I made a little dialog; either way, it always says
"Method http has died unexpectedly" and then the select() in
pkgAcquire::Run() keeps timing out forever, sending a Pulse() each time.
Supposed to happen? Since it goes to cerr and not error_ I assume it's
not...

I have:
Debug::NoLocking "true";
Dir::Bin::Methods "/cvs/apt-cvs/apt/build/bin/methods";

Once that works:

 - What does IMSHit() mean?
 - What do I call if the user clicks "cancel" on the download dialog?

Thanks,
Havoc