Re: Some new GUI stuff for deity

Behan Webster <behanw@verisim.com> wrote:
|> aph has suggested changing 'Inst-Version' to read 'New-Version' which
|> seems to fit better..
|
|The problem is that it isn't necessarily a "new version".  It could be
|an old version.  The "Inst-version" is supposed to go along with the
|"Inst" radio or check box (the problem beingthat instead of Inst, it is
|labeled "I").

|"New-Version" was what I originally called it, until I found that it
|confused people in my informal testing group (because it isn't always a
|"new version").

What about "archive version" or "offered version"?

Cheers,

--Amos

--Amos Shapira                    | "Of course Australia was marked for
133 Shlomo Ben-Yosef st.          |  glory, for its people had been chosen
Jerusalem 93 805                  |  by the finest judges in England."
ISRAEL        amos@gezernet.co.il |                     -- Anonymous