Re: new ideas/developer...

On Mon, 2 Mar 1998, Matthew Hirsch wrote:

Sounds interesting, fairly related to what Deity does.

> fine on the base debian system (the intial 4-7 disks) + a webserver + lynx
> If I work on deity I need a list of what I need to get and where.

Well, there is a fair amount of stuff collected at
http://www.debian.org/~jgg/deity including a TODO file and a number of
documents. You can view the design document at
http://www.verisim.com/~behanw/deity/deity-behan.html

We are doing almost everything in C++ so far, but there may be a bit of
perl work for the ftp method..

> If you want a background info, email me.

Sure, always interested :>