Re: Newest version

On Tue, 28 Oct 1997, Tom Lees wrote:

> There are still problems with the SLang version.
>
> 2) There are alignment problems at the right of the tree view.

This should be fixed in the latest version. Slang should display properly
and without any artifacts. A few more features have been added too.. Most
of the Options menu now works as well.

If someone has any ideas how to make the section headings look nice let me
know, I'm at a loss.

So far the libraries seem to be working out excellently, the gui only
totals 1000 lines of code so far! Not bad if you ask me..

I have a friend who has been working on a scrollbar widget in his spare
time, so hopefully that will turn out in a bit longer.

BTW, Is Behan still alive? Last I heard he was very busy :<

Manoj, how are you doing, if all is going well you should have a nice new
floor I belive? :>

Jason