Context menus

Behan,

I haven't noticed any right click menus in your design, so I thought I'd
ask about them. I think it would be most helpfull to have some form of
context sensitive menu for the tree display. Also, some of the items I
wanted to have in the context menu are not yet (but I think ought to be)
put into the main menus someplace..

     Mark for Removal
     Mark for Purging
     Mark for Hold
   * Mark for Installation
   ----------
     Hamm (3.14)
   * Bo (2.2)

The latter 3 are part of the 'targeted installs' we were talking about.  I
am thinking you can make the package sticky to a dist (highest version in
that dist and only that dist will be offered for install). 'Default' would
be some kind of configurable algorithm..

Now, where should the latter 3 itmes go in the main menus (if at all).
Also, what about purge?

I am uncertain how the 4 states and the install version should all work
together, could you clarify that? (Unfortunately your spec doesn't have
this target version idea yet :<)

FYI, the internal storage of each package has these kinds of fields
   TargetVersion
   TargetDist
   Status (held, ok, etc)
I don't know if TargetVersion has any use?

Unfortunately 'www.verisim.com' is down tonight (I think the cvs server
died off too :<) so I wasn't able to check if the above is already
addressed.

Thanks,