[Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#736964: [lightdm] Password is shown in clear text while typing
- Subject: [Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#736964: [lightdm] Password is shown in clear text while typing
- From: linux at slavino.sk (Slavko)
- Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 22:04:42 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <[🔎] 20140218133117.GB6868@scapa.corsac.net>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20140128204910.GC5514@scapa.corsac.net> <email@example.com> <20140129103008.GB14037@scapa.corsac.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20140129161701.GE14037@scapa.corsac.net> <email@example.com> <20140129170304.GF14037@scapa.corsac.net> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <[🔎] 20140218133117.GB6868@scapa.corsac.net>
D?a Tue, 18 Feb 2014 14:31:18 +0100 Yves-Alexis Perez
<corsac at debian.org> nap?sal:
> So, any news on this? Also, can you confirm the greeter you're
> actually using?
and another things, which i tried right now.
Enabling the list of users is not enough. Autologin works, when i don't
select the user in users list (Someone other - raw translation from my
language). But when i select the same user (or it is selected from
previous session), the autologin fails.
The password is displayed only when the users is preselected from
previous session - i mean: user is selected at start the LigtDM. This
doesn't happen, when autologin works. After logout, there is no
preselected user. But when i select the user and restart the LightDM,
the users stays preselected...
I hope, that i write it in good manner and you can understand me
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 490 bytes
Desc: not available