Re: Refresh the xserver-xorg-video-openchrome package

Hi Dylan,

Welcome to the X Strike Force team!

Please join pkg-xorg group on Alioth [1].
No need to push the package on mentors.
Just prepare it in git and some DD of the team will upload the package for you.
Feel free to join us on IRC [oftc] #debian-x

Thanks,
Andreas

[1] https://alioth.debian.org/projects/pkg-xorg/