Re: Refresh the xserver-xorg-video-openchrome package

Hi Dylan,

thanks much for working on xxv-openchrome!

I have some comments for further improvements:

Please use `wrap-and-sort -a -s` to be more consistent with the
previous style and other xsf packages.

With the debhelper compat change you can also remove the build-dep on
dh-autoreconf since debhelper >= 10 depends on dh-autoreconf itself.
Furthermore you can remove autoreconf from the dh line in debian/rules
since debhelper compat level 10 enables it by default. See also [1].

Other than that your changes look good to me.

Thanks,
Andreas

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-xorg/lib/libdrm.git/commit/?id=d963fbc94795e4903f9ada320540380a3e774b7b