Re: Refresh the xserver-xorg-video-openchrome package

Hi Andreas,

> I have some comments for further improvements:
>
> Please use `wrap-and-sort -a -s` to be more consistent with the
> previous style and other xsf packages.
>
> With the debhelper compat change you can also remove the build-dep on
> dh-autoreconf since debhelper >= 10 depends on dh-autoreconf itself.
> Furthermore you can remove autoreconf from the dh line in debian/rules
> since debhelper compat level 10 enables it by default. See also [1].
>
> Other than that your changes look good to me.

Thanks for your review. I pushed your suggestions and some other changes.

What do you prefer for the next steps (push on Alioth and the sponsorship)?
Should I join the team to push myself these changes on the repository?
Should I push the package on mentors.debian.net?

Thanks

Best regards,
Dylan