Re: Packaging updates in GIT

On 2013-04-27 18:56 +0200, Sven Joachim wrote:

> On 2013-04-27 02:21 +0200, xmixahlx wrote:
>
>> I was playing with your X packages from the git repo and thought I'd let
>> you know of some slight broken packages.
>
> Thanks for trying our dogfood, much appreciated.
>
>> * Mesa has a bad link of libGL.so to libGL.so.1.6.0 (instead of
>> libGL.so.1.2.0).
>
> Indeed. :-(  Right now I don't see what caused this, will need to dig
> into it.

I have pushed a fix for the problem.  However, it seems there will
likely be trouble if the glx-diversions package is installed:

- glx-diversions diverts (among others) libGL.so.1.2, but the library is
  now named libGL.so.1.2.0 instead.

- libGL.so used to point to libGL.so.1 (that's why the bug does not
  appear in mesa versions uploaded to the archive), but now points to
  libGL.so.1.2.0.

I haven't tested it yet, but it seems quite possible that the libGL.so
symlink might become dangling.

Cheers,
       Sven