Packaging updates in GIT

Howdy,

I was playing with your X packages from the git repo and thought I'd let you know of some slight broken packages.

* Mesa has a bad link of libGL.so to libGL.so.1.6.0 (instead of libGL.so.1.2.0).
* Both xorg-fbdev & xorg-vesa require a simple patch to remove mibstore.h for xorg 1.14.x. (I used the patches from Gentoo unchanged, added them to the debian/patches folder, and added to the patch series.)
* libglu requires a fix in debian/rules to properly generate the package.install files (For my own uses, I simply added an asterisk after "DEB_HOST_MULTIARCH," but this is likely incorrect for packaging)

After these fixes, the xserver-xorg-{video,input} plugins used must be rebuild against an installed  xserver-xorg 1.14. Also installed from git: libdrm, libxi, wayland, pixman, x11proto-input, etc.

With these few changes I'm able to run Mesa 9.1, xorg 1.14 and xorg-intel 2.21.6

All of this was to play with the recommended codebase from Intel in order to fix the video tearing issues I was having with the intel graphics driver.
https://01.org/linuxgraphics/downloads/2013/2013q1-intel-graphics-stack-release

...It is much improved now and HD4000 is finally tolerable with SNA and TearFree.

Gentoo patches used:
* http://sources.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/gentoo-x86/x11-drivers/xf86-video-fbdev/files/xf86-video-fbdev-0.4.3-remove-mibstore_h.patch
* http://sources.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/gentoo-x86/x11-drivers/xf86-video-vesa/files/xf86-video-vesa-2.3.2-remove-mibstore_h.patch

Thanks for your development!