Re: Upcoming xorg-server upload

Hi,

Gerfried Fuchs <rhonda@deb.at> (02/05/2011):
>  Would it be possible to have a Provides, Replaces, Conflicts added to
> xserver-xorg in unstable on xserver-xorg-dev-helper, and have this
> versioned 2:1.9.5-1~bpo60+1? I guess that should make upgrade possible
> in the end.

ACK, whatever suits you best for the versioning.

As for the P/R/C for sid's xserver-xorg-dev, I guess I can add that
whenever I upload a new revision to sid, but that wouldn't solve any
real issue IMHO; the only use for xserver-xorg-dev-helper would be in
squeeze-backports chroots, be it on buildds or development machines
(for people preparing backports). And having the conflicts the other
way round already makes sure nobody tries to have both installed at
the same time. Maybe that would be good enough?

Mraw,
KiBi.