Re: Packaging nouveau

OoO  Pendant le  temps de  midi du  lundi 12  mai 2008,  vers  12:24, je
disais:

> On another topic, I am now able  to compile mesa. That was not easy. ;-)
> So, I  have a  mesa-nouveau source package  that builds the  same binary
> packages    than   mesa    in   unstable.    I   need    to    work   on
> xserver-xorg-video-nouveau now. And test the whole thing.

Well,  in fact,  I  did not  compile  nouveau_dri.so. It  seems that  my
version of libdrm  is not recent enough (or too  recent). For example, I
have error messages like that:

nouveau_fifo.c: In function 'nouveauFifoInit':
nouveau_fifo.c:101: error: storage size of 'fifo_init' isn't known
nouveau_fifo.c:110: error: 'DRM_NOUVEAU_FIFO_ALLOC' undeclared (first use in this function)

I give up for the moment.
--
 /*
  * We used to try various strange things. Let's not.