Elographics touch driver

Hi,

I installed the xserver-xorg-input-elographics package and it seems to work. I can move the mouse by touching the display. However, some calibration seems to be needed. Touching the display does not move the mouse under my finger. I can just move the mouse pointer by dragging over the display at an arbitrary location.

I tried to play with stuff like

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier "ELO touchscreen"
        Driver "elographics"
        Option "Device" "/dev/psaux"
        Option  "MinimumXPosition"      "300"
        Option  "MaximumXPosition"      "3700"
        Option  "MinimumYPosition"      "300"
        Option  "MaximumYPosition"      "3700"
        Option  "UntouchDelay"  "10"
        Option  "ReportDelay"   "10"
        Option  "SendCoreEvents"        "yes"
EndSection

in /etc/X11/xorg.conf but these entries (existence or not) have no effect on the behaviour of the touch screen. Where can this driver be configured/calibrated and is it possible to have absolute coordinates, meaning that the mouse pointer is braught the the position of my finger when touching the screen?

Thanks a lot for any hint!

Regards,

  Andreas