Re: Elographics touch driver

El Martes, 17 de Abril de 2007, Andreas Höschler escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I installed the xserver-xorg-input-elographics package and it seems to
> work. I can move the mouse by touching the display. However, some
> calibration seems to be needed. Touching the display does not move the
> mouse under my finger. I can just move the mouse pointer by dragging
> over the display at an arbitrary location.
>
> I tried to play with stuff like
>
> Section "InputDevice"
>          Identifier "ELO touchscreen"
>          Driver "elographics"
>          Option "Device" "/dev/psaux"
>          Option  "MinimumXPosition"      "300"
>          Option  "MaximumXPosition"      "3700"
>          Option  "MinimumYPosition"      "300"
>          Option  "MaximumYPosition"      "3700"
>          Option  "UntouchDelay"  "10"
>          Option  "ReportDelay"   "10"
>          Option  "SendCoreEvents"        "yes"
> EndSection
>

> in /etc/X11/xorg.conf but these entries (existence or not) have no
> effect on the behaviour of the touch screen. Where can this driver be
> configured/calibrated and is it possible to have absolute coordinates,
> meaning that the mouse pointer is braught the the position of my finger
> when touching the screen?

	It is a blind shot, but in wacom driver, when it is not correctly loaded, it
behaves like a mouse (i.e. no absolute positioning), which correlates with
your story.  Review your /var/log/Xorg.0.log for any problem loading the
driver.

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
I'm packing your extra pair of shoes and your ANGRY eyes!
		-- Mrs. Potato to Mr. Potato (Toy Story 2).