Re: X Strike Force X.Org X11 SVN commit: r4161 - trunk/debian/xorg/debian

Hi all, and happy new year!

The new xorg seems to break installability of xserver-xorg-core,
xserver-xorg-video-all and xserver-xorg-video-dummy on s390, so it won't
transition to testing.
According to http://edos.debian.net/edos-debcheck/ this is due to
xserver-xorg-input not being available on s390.  The previous dependency
was satisfiable because xserver-xorg-input-all on s390 doesn't have any
depends, but now that the alternative has been removed this doesn't work
anymore.  I guess we'll need to fix that.

Cheers,
Julien