Re: Feature Freeze

David Nusinow wrote:
> I'm going to let your uploads of the input drivers slide this time because
> I would have approved them. However, as I'm still the acting release
> manager for the XSF, I'm going to have to ask you to not violate the freeze
> again without permission. If you do so again, then my only recourse will be
> to have your access to the svn repo revoked, and your name removed from the
> uploaders field from all the XSF packages. If you're not going to behave
> like a team player, then you shouldn't be on the team.

David, I really don't care about these input drivers, I don't use them myself.

I thought you had made a simple mistake in calling the freeze before
they had been processed, so I thought I was providing a service in
helping get them done as quick as possible.

I apologise for being wrong in these assumptions.

Drew