Re: Re: svn management, git, etc

On Sat, Aug 12, 2006 at 09:27:37PM +1000, Drew Parsons wrote:
> > I'd
> > honestly rather keep it all in quilt and chuck the vendor branches (I'll
> > make a firm decision after the weekend on this so that anyone who wants to
> > weigh in has time).
>
> I should 'fess up at this point that I didn't bother updating vendor
> for my most recent upgrades (libxi and libxaw I think), in anticipation
> of killing the vendor branch.
>
> If you decide to keep them after all, I'll do the update.

That's fine. I wanted to give anyone else the chance to speak up over the
weekend while I was away, but since they didn't we can just stop using them
and let them rot.

Please do go back and tag the uploads you made over the past several days
though. Those *need* to be done and it's something I plan to actively
enforce. Further, I'm going to ask you to not make any more uploads before
those tags are done. It's ok if you forget them on occasion, since I do
that myself. But they need to get done before they're forgotten. Thank you!

 - David Nusinow