7.1 protos up-to-date in experimental - ready for unstable?

All existing x11proto packages are up to date for X11R7.1, either in
unstable or in experimental.  x11proto-core is ahead of schedule, at
latest v7.0.7 rather than 7.1's v7.0.5.

Debian does not contain a x11proto package for  xf86rushproto,
applewmproto, or  windowswmproto, the latter for obvious reasons.  I
gather we don't need xf86rushproto?

If we're happy to live without xf86rushproto, then can we now bring the
outstanding experimental proto packages across to unstable?  This is the
necessary precursor required before we can bring experimental 7.1 libs
to unstable, which in turn are needed before we can update xserver.

Drew

p.s. in case you're wondering why I'm in such a rush to get 7.1 from
experimental to unstable, some serious improvements have been made in
drivers (especially i810) which I'd like to see as soon as possible. I'm
sick of my video card crashing all the time :)
libfont1.2 may also be useful since it supports freetype2.2.