Re: [SUMMARY] Proposed debconf templates rewrite to follow the Developer's Reference 6.5

El viernes, 12 de mayo de 2006 07:33, Christian Perrier escribió:
> If shared work is planned, I indeed propose to commit the new
> templates in the SVN so that concurrent editing is possible. Would you
> have a problem with this?
>
> I'll leave for debconf tomorrow and, given the network problems there,
> I'm not sure that most work will be possible about this issue...We'll
> see..:)

	I heard that they had problems to have Internet access.

	If David finally wants to push the templates, either he or I can make the
work, we have your nice patch. :-)

	You could, anyway, send a unified patch to the list for easing things.

	Best regards, and have a good time in MEX,

		Ender.
--
- If my grandfather Everglot were to see this, he'd be rolling in his grave!
- Finnis...where do you keep the spirits? [shakes wine glass]