Re: [SUMMARY] Proposed debconf templates rewrite to follow the Developer's Reference 6.5

On Thu, May 11, 2006 at 05:59:52PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:

> No more comments about these proposed changes?? I integrated the few
> corrections that were mentioned (replacing Frenglish "experimented" by
> Oxfordglish "experienced").
>
> If no mor ecomments come, I'm likely to commit the new templates on
> tomorrow and then send a call for translation updates.

Please hold off. I haven't had a chance to review them over the past 24
hours, nor am I going to have the time for at least a few more days due to
a very high workload in real life. I'll do my best to set aside some time
to read over them this weekend though.

Also note that I'm considering adding a new debconf warning template to
deal with #363169 because I've yet to come up with a good workaround in the
packaging.

 - David Nusinow