Re: [SUMMARY] Proposed debconf templates rewrite to follow the Developer's Reference 6.5

> Please hold off. I haven't had a chance to review them over the past 24
> hours, nor am I going to have the time for at least a few more days due to
> a very high workload in real life. I'll do my best to set aside some time
> to read over them this weekend though.

Fine. The main intent of this SUMMARY was indeed saying "hey, if you
want more time, please say so"....so, no problem at all, of course.

If shared work is planned, I indeed propose to commit the new
templates in the SVN so that concurrent editing is possible. Would you
have a problem with this?

I'll leave for debconf tomorrow and, given the network problems there,
I'm not sure that most work will be possible about this issue...We'll
see..:)