broken dev packages / removal of *.la files

Hi all,

with the latest uploads, all *.la files have been removed from the X
*-dev packages. Yet there are still many non X dev packages out there,
that ship *.la files that reference these files, e.g. libkdecore.la from
kdelibs4-dev has libXrender.la as a dependency lib. This breaks the
compilation of a lot of packages, virtually every KDE app.
On my machine, a quick grep reveals this, certainly not complete, list
of -dev packages with references on either libXrender.la or libXcursor.la:

kdebase-dev
kdelibs4-dev
libarts1-mpeglib
libavahi-qt3-dev
libbonoboui2-dev
libcairo2-dev
libcvsservice-dev
libeel2-dev
libgail-dev
libgnomecanvas2-dev
libgnome-desktop-dev
libgnomeprintui2.2-dev
libgnomeui-dev
libgtk2.0-dev
libgtkglext1-dev
libnautilus-extension-dev
libnotify-dev
libpanel-applet2-dev
libpango1.0-dev
librsvg2-dev
libwnck-dev

Should we schedule binNMUs for all these packages or how do you intend
to handle this matter?

Cheers,
Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?