Re: wacom driver

El miércoles, 11 de enero de 2006 03:26, David Nusinow escribió:
> On Wed, Jan 11, 2006 at 12:57:27AM +0100, David Martínez Moreno wrote:
> > 	As I said, I will try to get something in a reasonable state next week,
> > but I cannot promise anything. Given the level of enthusiasm, I do not
> > think that anyone has much interest in it, but anyway, if you are going
> > to touch it, please send me a note before.
>
> Ok, it's all yours. I already updated it for 6.9 after I wrote this, so
> what we've currently got is Ok. I'm pretty well done adding interesting
> changes to 6.9 for now myself but if you want to update it that's fine. If
> you want to take responsibility for this driver in 7.0 too please do!

	While doing homework for this issue, I discovered that the kernel part is
already packaged as wacom-tools (binaries are wacom-kernel-source and
wacom-tools). The maintainer does not seem too aware of thsi package, so
maybe we can collaborate or he is willing to take away the package, I do not
know.

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--