Re: wacom driver

On Wed, Jan 11, 2006 at 12:57:27AM +0100, David Martínez Moreno wrote:
> 	As I said, I will try to get something in a reasonable state next week, but I
> cannot promise anything. Given the level of enthusiasm, I do not think that
> anyone has much interest in it, but anyway, if you are going to touch it,
> please send me a note before.

Ok, it's all yours. I already updated it for 6.9 after I wrote this, so
what we've currently got is Ok. I'm pretty well done adding interesting
changes to 6.9 for now myself but if you want to update it that's fine. If
you want to take responsibility for this driver in 7.0 too please do!

 - David Nusinow