Patch 000_stolen_from_HEAD_i810

Hello,

  I made my own HEAD grabbing of the i810 driver to have a working
  i82915G (included in Dell GX280 as integrated card). I replaced the
  whole 000_stolen_from_HEAD_i810 patch with sources from HEAD, but
  since I did not check the history of all patches (including checking
  at which point from HEAD the driver was stolen), I am not sure I did
  not introduce some not really clean code (ie Debian considers the code
  unclean, but it remains in Xorg). I also had to make some
  modifications that do not reside in the i810 directory.

  Is this list interested in my patch? I can clean it up a bit and send
  it. Please note that I am a reader of this list, even tough not a
  large contributor.

--
JCD