Re: ANNOUNCE: Debian packages of modular xlibs CVS

On Wed, 2005-05-04 at 11:59 -0700, Josh Triplett wrote:
> I have created Debian packages of all the components in modular xlibs
> CVS.  These also include packages of the X C Binding (XCB) and
> interchangeable packages of Xlib with and without XCB as the transport
> layer.

I think libx11-xcb-dev should provide libx11-dev though. Without that,
you can't switch to libx11-6-xcb with anything installed that depends on
libx11-dev.

> If you find any issues with these packages other than those listed in
> the known issues section of the README, please report them to me.

I also think the packages that don't contain any binaries should be
Architecture: all.

> Do not report bugs in these packages to the Debian bug-tracking system.

You could take care of reportbug users at least via /usr/share/bug/ .

P.S. I can provide powerpc binaries if you're interested.