Re: X Strike Force X.Org X11 SVN commit: r653 - trunk/debian

El martes, 4 de octubre de 2005 19:46, David Nusinow escribió:
> I'm going to send out one big mail to -devel-announce some point in the
> near future. Let's wait for that. The mail will mainly be targeted at
> getting people to move their build-deps away from xlibs-dev. The reason I
> haven't sent it out yet is that our RM asked me to wait until the various
> transitions have calmed down. We can include information about xterm in
> that mail, for those who aren't following -devel-announce.

	I suppose that you mean -x, not -devel-announce.

	Then I guess that a simple mail to debian-devel will be enough. :-)

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
Look at my fingers: four stones, four crates! Zero stones? ZERO CRATES!
		-- Zorg (The Fifth Element).