Re: X Strike Force X.Org X11 SVN commit: r653 - trunk/debian

El martes, 4 de octubre de 2005 18:03, David Nusinow escribió:
> > 	I suppose that we are holding new xterm till 6.9, aren't we?
>
> Yes. At this point I really just want to finish up 6.8 and be done with it.
> Fortunately, we're *really* close to that now. 6.9 will require a bit of
> grunt work to get it building on all arches, but since upstream already
> made the decision to split out xterm for the modular tree I think it's best
> to simply stay close to them and follow their lead.

	Great. Then I am going to write to debian-devel-announce and upload xterm
204-0pre1 to experimental in order to have it polished by the release of 6.9.

	BTW, I am reading Branching and Merging chapter (as you recommended) in order
to help with 6.9 :-)

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
Look at my fingers: four stones, four crates! Zero stones? ZERO CRATES!
		-- Zorg (The Fifth Element).