Re: ATI and SiS users: please test SVN trunk

On Thu, May 20, 2004 at 02:26:53AM +0200, Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker wrote:
> Branden Robinson <branden@debian.org> writes:
> > Please report success or failure to this discussion thread.
>
> I just built SVN HEAD (exported at 2004-05-19 17:00 UTC) and it works
> great on my ATI Rage128 Mobility M3. The new driver allows a whole bunch
> of more modes due to scaling the dotclock from the built-in values to
> what the VBIOS reports. XVideo and DRI also work fine.

Outstanding.  Thanks to everyone who knuckled under and did some
testing.

Hopefully xfree86 4.3.0.dfsg.1-2 will be considered a "good release".
:)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    The basic test of freedom is
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    perhaps less in what we are free to