Re: ATI and SiS users: please test SVN trunk

Good afternoon, a brief test report. following the nice instructions it builds
fine. libx11-dev fails to install properly though.
my platform is i386 (athlon) on a via chipset.
graphic card is a radeon 7500 (rv200qw)
DRI and OpenGL 3d works fine.  tried playing return to castle wolfenstein and
run glxgears.Have been running it since early this morning.
XVideo works fine.everything seem normal to me.

one old 3d game i have called RUNE still hard locks the computer though(this
game worked in xfree 4.2.1).

if you need more info. logs whatever.. just say the word.

frindly regards >> Björn Nitzler