BadWindow - Log spamming

Hello,

I just took a look at my `~/.xsession-errors' because it grew to
nearly 200MB in a few days. It contains thousands of entries of the
form:

X Error: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) 3
  Major opcode:  61
  Minor opcode:  0
  Resource id:  0x3c00011

I tried closing nearly every application that was running in that
session without success. `xprop -id 0x3c00011' returned the same error
message, of course.

So my question is, is there any way to determine which program is
causing those log entries? I could simply restart X but that wouldn't
fix the primary cause.

Thanks
Bjoern

PS: Please CC me in replies, i'm not subscribed to the list.