Re: Re-debconfage

On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 08:53:28PM -0500, David Nusinow wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 13, 2004 at 11:32:36AM +1100, Daniel Stone wrote:
> > On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 07:06:09PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> > > I would also hope to see an X config that did more autoconfiguration,
> > > perhaps by using X --config, if that actually mostly works in newer versions
> > > of X.
> > It does, but it's under the X-Oz license, and last I looked, we weren't
> > even 100% sure that was DFSG-compliant.
>
> For those following from home, here it is: http://www.x-oz.com/licenses.html

Please post the entire text of the license (in plain text, not HTML,
please) to debian-legal.

You might title the message something like "DFSG audit of X-Oz licene
wanted".

License analysis needs to be carried out in the proper forum, and it's
good to help out search engines (and humans).

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      What cause deserves following if
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      its adherents must bury their