Re: Xsession doesn't use umask setting from /etc/login.defs

On Mon, Oct 18, 2004 at 09:43:33AM +0200, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:
> I wonder if filing a bug report against the offending MUA would be
> more efficient?

I think such bugs are best filed by those who actually use the MUA in
question (I use Mutt, which already respects M-C-T and M-F-T).

After all, if I can't persuade the users of those MUAs that honoring
people's wishes is a good idea, I don't suspect I'll make much more headway
with anyone else.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |           If ignorance is bliss,