Your email to CA Antivirus support has been received (submission #390557)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Your email to CA Antivirus support has been received (submission #390557)
- From: Virtue Automation <DoNotReply@ca.com>
- Date: 24 Aug 2004 19:38:21 +1000
- Message-id: <2645304.1093340298797.JavaMail.virtue@rei>
Thank you for emailing our antivirus support team.
We have successfully received the following files:
You are receiving this message because you have either contacted our
antivirus support team, or submitted a file directly to 'Virtue'.
'Virtue' is an acronym for "*Virus Information Replication and Tracking
system for Users and Experts*".
Virtue is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and is used by
Computer Associates' teams of Antivirus (AV) Researchers to assist them
in the process of virus classification. For more information about
Virtue, please visit
eTrust Global Antivirus Research Team