Re: Future of X packages in Debian

On Fri, 18 Jun 2004, Matt Zimmerman wrote:

> I don't think that Fabio's message was an invitation to complain about X,
> but a request for input on maintaining Debian's X packages in the future.

Of course it was not an invitation to complain but, since 90% of the
people did not even bother to read all the mail before replying, I don't
see any point in spending my time on taking care of complains.

Thanks Matt

Fabio

PS sorry for the cross post but i want to make my point clear from the
beginning. If you want to rant to do it in a proper way. You have all the
tools required for it. reportbug, apt-get source xfree86 and diff.

--
<user> fajita: step one
<fajita> Whatever the problem, step one is always to look in the error log.