Re: 640x480 XFree limit problem: not Neomagic specific

On Mon, Apr 19, 2004 at 08:07:25PM +0100, Jago Pearce wrote:
> The "I can't get a greater screen resolution than 640x480 following
> upgrading XFree" problem isn't specific to Neomagic or LCD hardware.

I don't have the first clue what do with this message.  This person
cites a thread that's over three years old, and users of all of the
hardware mentioned have successfully run their cards in higher
resolutions than 640x480 using XFree86 4.1, 4.2, and 4.3.

I don't intend to follow up to this further until and unless
substantially more information is provided.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    I must despise the world which does
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    not know that music is a higher