Re: X Strike Force - some infos missing

On Tue, 2004-03-30 at 13:48, Daniel Stone wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 30, 2004 at 04:29:32AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
>
> > > freedesktop.org's xlibs/xserver/xapps will be uploaded after sarge, with
> > > a maintainer team of myself, Keith Packard, Jamey Sharp and others; this
> > > will replace XFree86.
> >
> > Where is this work being done, and do you plan to use this mailing list
> > to coordinate the effort?
>
> On Feb 10th, OFTC #debian-devel:
> 23:44 :::: DanielS changed the topic of #debian-devel to: DPL2004
> Nomination period now open - http://www.debian.org/vote/2004/vote_001 |
> Debconf4 registration open: http://www.debconf.org/debconf4/register |
> please read http://people.d.o/~daniels/xlibs.html, feedback to DanielS
>
> That topic stayed on both OFTC and OPN for quite some time, [...]

I look at the #debian-devel topic semi-regularly, but I din't see this.
I also wonder why this work isn't discussed here? (After all, it's
called the _X_ Strike Force, not XFree86 Strike Force...) Where is it
discussed?

> If you don't bother reading the email I send you, it's really not my
> problem.

Maybe it's time for you to guys to get over whatever you did to each
other? *shrug*