Re: X Strike Force - some infos missing

On Mon, Mar 29, 2004 at 03:20:59PM +0200, Ond?ej Sur? wrote:
> could you update your XSF page to include members of XSF?
> (The question really is if Daniel Stone and you calmed down and are you
> cooperating again :-)

I'm very calm. I'll take anyone who cares out for a beer to explain. :)
Right now, the only person who is allowed to upload XFree86, according
to Branden's rules, is Branden himself. This will change.

> And if you could put some semi-official statement on XSF page about next
> development of X in Debian (freedesktop vs. Xorg vs. X(nolonger)free86)
> it would propably save few questions on list... (Well it would be
> interesting to see what will happen next even in normal state of things)

freedesktop.org's xlibs/xserver/xapps will be uploaded after sarge, with
a maintainer team of myself, Keith Packard, Jamey Sharp and others; this
will replace XFree86.

:) d

--
Daniel Stone                                                <daniels@debian.org>