Re: Question on X and new license...

> But that's the argument that's being made. I'm going to be very
> sad if a few minor license changes leads to the major Linux distros
> (and possibly OBSD) tossing out such an integral part of the desk-
> top just as momentum is starting to build.

something to note: so far all of the mail I've seen from XFree86 has been
polite.  Not so for the others, who are conveying second-hand reports
of rude behavior.  But the ones who are reporting it this way are themselves
being rude (direct observation).  That makes me believe they're also not
giving accurate reports.  Probably the same people who're making anonymous
postings to slashdot...

(so much for mob-rule)

--
Thomas E. Dickey