Patches: 041-049

And since you don't appear to have gotten to them yet....

041_fix_Xlib_depend_target
--------------------------
Unchanged, renumbered to 017

042_XtSetKeyboardFocus_manpage_fix
----------------------------------
Upstream in 4.3.0.

043_XF86VidMode_manpage_fix
---------------------------
Upstream in 4.3.0.

044_XtFindFile_manpage_fix
--------------------------
Upstream in 4.3.0.

045_xconsole_saveLines
----------------------
Upstream in 4.3.0.

046_piclib_support
------------------
Apparently merged into the new 909_debian_piclib_support.diff.

(It's a little hard for me to tell, because there seem to have
been some design changes in the patch.  The changes to
xc/config/cf/X11.tmpl and the changes to xc/lib/*/Imakefile
to define DoPicLib for each library have vanished, but there seems to be
a new generic method to turn on DoPicLib, which presumably replaces those.)

047_fix_xfree86_man_version_string
----------------------------------
Merged, renumbered to 007.

048_get_rid_of_xroot_in_manpages
--------------------------------
Appears to all be upstream in 4.3.0 (although I only did a spot-check;
I didn't check every single file, but rather assumed that it was all
committed on the same date.)

049_remove_duplicate_XShm_prototype
Committed upstream in HEAD *after* 4.3.0 was tagged,
in revision 1.11 of xc/include/extensions/XShm_h ;
not in upstream 4.3 branch.

Not in 4.3 patches.  Needs to be merged forward, preferably into
000_stolen_from_HEAD.diff.  Should apply basically unchanged.

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden at gcc.gnu.org>
http://home.twcny.rr.com/nerode/neroden/fdl.html