Re: Savage3D crashes when switching to full screen in X (crash in 4.3.0 only!)

On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 at 01:17:13AM +0200, ralf@p3e9be676.dip.t-dialin.net wrote:
> Hence I observe the problem in xfree86 4.3.0 only and not in the predecessor version (4.2.1). It seems that a change in the code that makes the switch to fullscreen mode
> makes my system go belly up with the savage3d graphics card/driver but not with another graphics card (matrox g200).

Nice one, that's quite interesting - in 4.3.0, we use the Savage driver from
Tim's site, as well - 1.1.27t, to be precise.

--
Daniel Stone                                              <daniel@fooishbar.org>
http://www.debian.org - http://www.kde.org - http://www.freedesktop.org