From: Ping Linux <pinglinux@hotmail.com>
To: jean-luc.coulon@wanadoo.fr
Cc: linuxwacom-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net
Bcc:
Subject: Re: [Linuxwacom-discuss] wacom_drv.o from the xfree86 tree

I am not sure which version of xf86Wacom.c Devian is using. I can only tell
my part of the story.

I updated XFree86.org source tree with xf86Wacom.c changes we made in April,
03. I sent another patch to them last month (it didn't get to the source
tree yet. not sure why). I am planning to update them more often, say, once
every quarter.

Please let me know if any of you are willing to test my future patches
before I submit them to XFree86.org.

Thanks in advance.

Ping