Re: [pinglinux@hotmail.com: Re: [Linuxwacom-discuss] wacom_drv.o from the xfree86 tree]

On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 08:41:05PM +0200, Harri Järvi wrote:
> For the records.
>
> -Harri
>
> Please Cc me if replying to this message.

If someone will file a wishlist bug against the xserver-xfree86 package
with a patch that applies cleanly against the current Debian packages,
someone (me, Daniel Stone, etc.) will take a look at it.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       Yesterday upon the stair,
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       I met a man who wasn't there.