Re: Comments about #129667 (fails to convert compund text into locale string when copy and paste)

On Wed, Oct 29, 2003 at 08:40:13AM +0100, Denis Barbier wrote:
> I'll do.  I read http://necrotic.deadbeast.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/HACKING
> and thus follow the link to http://svnbook.red-bean.com/ but I am
> still unable to perform an anonymous checkout.  Is it feasible, or
> do I need an account?  I would prefer submitting patches against
> your svn repository rather than against upstream sources.

I don't support anonymous checkouts because of what I'd have to do to
filesystem permissions to achieve that.

If you patch against the revisions of files available via ViewCVS that's
good enough for me.  Will that work for you?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     You could wire up a dead rat to a
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     DIMM socket and the PC BIOS memory