Re: 4.3.0 wishlist item

On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 05:54:45PM +1000, Daniel Stone wrote:

> There's so many bugfixes that it's easier to pull the entire changeset
> in. If there are no objections (and so far, there haven't been), pre2
> will include SiS and Savage.

In case there are objections, where do you get the sources for the savage
driver from, so I could try myself, this one?

http://www.probo.com/timr/savage40.html

What are you using in pre1? The reason I'm asking is, that version produces
a videomode which is out of sync for my mon, while the previous, offical
versions worked fine (as does the vesa driver).

Christian