Re: RFC: define FontLibSharedFreeType=NO

Hello,

Does the same crash exists between libfreetype6_2.1.3-2 and 2.1.3-3? In
2.1.3-4 (which I uploaded this morning), I tried to revert the change with
respect to PS_FontInfoRec (while going to CVS 2003-06-07), and I had been
wondering whether I did it correctly or not.

My apologies for the troubles caused.

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling