Re: X Strike Force: let's work on xfree86/branches/4.3.0/sid

On Mon, May 26, 2003 at 04:44:30PM +0900, ISHIKAWA Mutsumi wrote:
> >> Cool.  At some point soon I'll initialize a repo for this.  Please nag
> >> if I'm not moving fast enough.
>
>  No problem :-)
>
>  Perhaps I can not have enough time to work for X because I'm very
> very busy on my real job since 1st week of Jun, sorry.

Well, you'll retain your position on the X Strike Force nevertheless, in
honor of the work you've done.  :)

If you anticipate your account on necrotic.deadbeast.net being unused
(by you) for a long time, let me know and I'll change its shell to
/bin/false for security reasons.  Given that it's already got a
restricted environment as its shell, it *should* be pretty safe, but one
can never be too sure.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Communism is just one step on the
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     long road from capitalism to